Tuesday, November 5, 2019

腳部按摩

分享

荷蘭老師Madeleine Kerkhof 每天替心臟病發及有肺炎的丈夫做腳部按摩作為輔助治療,他已慢慢脫離危險時期,希望他早日康復🙏


ENG
I visited the ICU with Kees yesterday, so he could see where he had been cared for (and I, supported by Marion, the kids and close friends who also had been with him). We wanted to thank staff for their excellent care, and give Kees a chance to express his experience. One of the nurses with whom I had a very good contact spoke to us. He noted how much of a difference the aromatic massages - especially designed to promote healing of his pneumonia and lung trauma - had made to the wellbeing of Kees.

I also feel very grateful that I could confir with fellow experts Mark Webb and Rhiannon Lewis, who reinforced my confidence in my expertise and offered valuable tips to fine tune his complementary treatment. Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment